Unfortunately, Garage Doors Don’t Last Forever
A garage door is a lifesaver. It protects your vehicle, your motorcycle, your bikes, and other prized possessions. It provides cover from the rain, the snow, and the wind when you get into your car for work every morning. It even makes tasks like carrying groceries into the house easier. But like all mechanical equipment, your garage door will wear down and, eventually, wear out. It gets older and more outdated all the time, the colors fade, and the components break down.
We know what you’re thinking: You’ll wait. You’ll figure out how to get a few more years out of that aging garage door, maybe even just a few more months. You don’t want to spend the money on a new one, and you don’t want to deal with the “hassle” of installation. But we have some unfortunate news. It will malfunction. It will stop working. It will be stuck open, closed, or worst of all, halfway up. And it may happen at the worst time.
Trust us. We are Professional Door, Inc. in Dublin, VA. We are the New River Valley’s garage door authority. Our team expertly handles residential, commercial, industrial, and agricultural garage door installation, garage door repairs, and, yes, garage door replacements. And take it from us, you don’t want to try and extend a garage door beyond its time. At best, it can cause major inconvenience, and at worst, it can be a serious safety hazard to you, your family, or your employees.
When is it time for garage door replacement?
A Few Reasons for Garage Door Replacement
There is a broad spectrum of reasons to replace an aging garage door, and they are all legitimate concerns you should consider. Let’s take a look at several of them:
- The first, and most important, reason is your safety and that of your family, your friends, or your employees. Older garage doors can potentially be dangerous. As the mechanism breaks down, the garage door will not do its job effectively. Decades of use will wear down the components, and a malfunction could be catastrophic, maybe even causing the door to fall, injuring someone or worse.
- Another reason for garage door replacement is purely aesthetic. We’re talking about curb appeal, making your house or business look more attractive with a beautiful new garage door. Few things look worse than an old, dilapidated garage door, with faded colors, peeling paint, cracks, and holes. At Professional Door, Inc., we sell and install many great-looking units to match any style.
- A garage door replacement also can help your home or business be more energy-efficient. If you heat and cool an insulated garage, or you use your garage as an additional room, such as a man cave or a family room, an aging garage door can cause you bleed money. It will leak heat out in the winter and leak the cool air from your air conditioner in the summer, making your HVAC system work that much harder.
- Your garage keeps your vehicles and your possessions safe at night or while you are away from home. A compromised garage door means a compromised garage. Let us install a sturdy, well-built unit. Safe storage worries will melt away with a brand-new garage door replacement.
- Here are a few questions: Are you spending more and more on garage door repairs, trying to put a bandage over the underlying problem? Is the money spent on those “quick fixes” actually more than the cost of a new garage door replacement? Consider the time you’ve spent in repairs and the maintenance headaches your aging garage door has caused you.
- Some insurance companies will give their clients discounts or other benefits for garage door replacement. Call your insurance provider today to discover whether obtaining a new garage door is beneficial to you.
You may try to ignore these reasons and justify your procrastination, but believe us, the long-term benefits of garage door replacement will far outweigh all of your excuses.
Great Garage Door Replacement, Right Down the Road
When you decide for garage door replacement at your New River Valley home or business, remember that outstanding, dependable service is right down the road in Dublin, VA! Professional Door, Inc., has served our corner of Virginia for over three decades, and we pride ourselves in remarkable, reliable garage door installation and garage door repairs for every customer. Our team has the expertise and experience to do the job right the first time, and we always respond as quickly as possible. We know how hard a day can become when your garage door doesn’t work. We also handle entry door and window installation.
Whatever your need may be, you can count on Professional Door, Inc. We strive to exceed your expectations and give you the exact service your unique situation demands. We want to pair you with the proper garage door, whether it is for residential, commercial, industrial, or agricultural use. You can count on us.
Proudly Serving Virginia’s New River Valley
Professional Door, Inc., is proud to be a part of Virginia’s New River Valley, and we love to serve hometown people and businesses because that is exactly who we are. We offer nothing less than the best in garage doors and garage door devices, and provide outstanding garage door installation, garage door repairs, and garage door replacement. View our photo gallery to see what we have to offer, or visit us at our showroom at 464 Cleburne Boulevard in Dublin, VA. We are right across from New River Community College. We would love to discuss your needs with you.
Whether your home, business, or farm is in Dublin, VA; Salem, VA; Blacksburg, VA; Christiansburg, VA; Radford, VA; Pearisburg, VA; Fort Chiswell, VA; Wytheville, VA; or Galax, VA, or anywhere across Montgomery County, VA; Giles County, VA; Floyd County, VA; Wythe County, VA; and Carroll County, VA, Professional Door, Inc., is the smart choice for your garage door needs. We are the garage door authorities.
For more information on garage door replacement, call Professional Door, Inc., today at (540) 674-0008. Like us on Facebook!