GARAGE DOOR SERVICE AND REPAIR IN RADFORD, VA
24/7 Service and Guaranteed Satisfaction
Regarding repair, service, and maintenance for residential and commercial garage doors, not all dealers are created equal. Professional Door, Inc. maintains a staff of dedicated factory-trained technicians who are on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year to provide you with unmatched service and guaranteed satisfaction. We proudly provide the best garage door service in all of southwestern Virginia.
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Dedicated, Factory-Trained Technicians
- Fully-Equipped Service Vehicles That Can Handle any Make and Model of Door
- Large Parts Department Servicing Most Brands
Professionally Trained and Experienced Repair Staff
Our professionally trained and experienced staff will solve your garage door issue promptly and get your home or business operating smoothly right away. We maintain and service all of the brands that we install, as well as most other brands. Our staff members care about quality and work hard to provide you with the reliability and expertise that you need to get your garage door maintenance or repair completed without delay.
We Repair Hangars, Rolling Steel, Fire, and Tilt-Up Garage Doors
Our sales and repair services include:
- Aluminum, Steel, & Fiberglass Sectional Doors
- Rolling Steel Service, Fire Doors & Grilles
- Residential One-Piece Tilt-up Doors
- Counterweight Doors
- Airport Hangar Doors
- Electric Operators & Accessories
- Gate Operators & Controls
Garage Door Slow, Sagging, Noisy, or Won't Close?
Don’t wait until your garage door becomes non-functional to contact us. We offer an extensive variety of high-quality doors and accessories to fit any budget. If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms of impending garage door failure, please contact Professional Door, Inc. right away. We can help save you time, money, and major problems in the future with regular door maintenance and repair service.
- Slow or Halting Door Operation
- Noisy Operation/Scraping Sounds
- Visibly Damaged or Dirty Components (springs, tracks, openers, etc.)
- Sagging or Unbalanced Door
- Inability to Fully Open or Close Door
- Sudden, Excessive Energy Bills (for attached garages)
For all of your garage door,
and repair needs.